Overload Gaming Community
Please sign In If you are already a member of OGC-
**PLEASE READ NEW MEMBER*
If your not a member please register at the bottom and then fill out a new members form in the forum New members and read the topic called "read before posting" for the question and instructions
And for new members after you s
-OGC Council
Please sign In If you are already a member of OGC-
**PLEASE READ NEW MEMBER*
If your not a member please register at the bottom and then fill out a new members form in the forum New members and read the topic called "read before posting" for the question and instructions
And for new members after you s
-OGC Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next generation gaming community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
OGC Titan CX
OGC Rank Structure I_vote_lcapOGC Rank Structure I_voting_barOGC Rank Structure I_vote_rcap 
OGC Council
OGC Rank Structure I_vote_lcapOGC Rank Structure I_voting_barOGC Rank Structure I_vote_rcap 
OGC Maverick Cx
OGC Jetstodown AX
christopher53

OGC Rank Structure

Go down 
AuthorMessage

OGC Rank Structure Empty
PostSubject: OGC Rank Structure   OGC Rank Structure I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:35 pm

Recruit- New Members will start out as a Recruit for 5 days to get to know the community

Private- This is the rank in which the member starts putting in his/her dedication into OGC also this allows them to put OGC before their name

Sergeant- This is when the member needs to post more and also watch for any misconduct inside the squad they are in

First Class Sergeant- Is where the a sergeant gets promoted to watch over all the other sergeants and is first in line for the Lieutenant Promotion

Lieutenant- The Captains right hand man helps out with squad lists, and deciding who is all active and not

Captian- Watches over one certain squad and posts squad lists of their squad

General- Watchs over one section and helps decide decisions for the section and its squad also posting section member lists

Section Leader- Works with the council to help make changes in the community as well as helps a general watch over one section

Division Leader- As Well works with the Council and has a big impact in the community

Council Leader- The Founders of OGC, Makes wide spread choices
Back to top Go down

OGC Rank Structure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overload Gaming Community :: Overload Gaming Community :: Rank Structure-
Jump to: